9.26.2007

posso avere un cappuccino por favore!

I saw this link on another blog i frequently visit, jimseven, I had to post on here as well. If there is anyone reading that doesn't know me directly, I along with many friends studied architecture in Italy a couple years ago. For me, among many other things, it marks my discovery of coffee. I had been drinking coffee to stay awake in studio for a little while by then, but it wasn't until my daily cappucini that I truly developed a love for espresso. So, if you would like read why "Marco Lion, the head of Italy's parliamentary agriculture commission, is worried that the "true identity of Italian coffee" could be lost because, he says, many cafes in Europe do not have the faintest idea how to make a good cup." click here to read more.

No comments: